We have an exceptional opportunity for a Business Analyst to join our team.
Ideal candidate may be based in Atlanta, GA or home-based with ability to travel as needed.
Under general direction of the Director Client Analytics, the Business Analyst is responsible for supporting Gateway Health Partners' portfolio of contracted solutions including but not limited to: Manufacturer and Aggregator Rebates, Specialty Pharmacy, Mail Order, Retail Networks, & Condition Management programs. This role calculates, creates, and analyzes and interprets internal and external reports, performs analysis.
Education: Bachelor's degree business required
Experience: Minimum of 2+ years' experience in of pharmacy benefit experience, reporting, and financial analysis preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (emphasis on Excel & Access)
- Familiarity with Data Warehouse / Business Intelligence applications and standard reporting
- Ability to perform calculations to report out to clients
- SQL skills strongly preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills needed to interface with internal and external business stakeholders, partners/suppliers, and customers
- Strong initiative and ability to manage high volume projects, as well as strong follow through skills
- Ability to complete projects timely and accurately critical
- Strong initiative and ability to manage multiple projects
- Must be detail oriented with strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to work well with others in fast paced, dynamic environment
(These duties must be performed with or without reasonable accommodation. This document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.)
- Calculating client payments based on contract terms
- Create client facing reports for payment support
- Performs classification of data (for example, customer segmentation classification) driven by the Clients' and internal requirements for reporting, payment distribution, and other concerns
- Act as a liaison with the Client Services team group
- Support internal and external audits as needed and other ad hoc analysis needs
- Provide ideas enhancing and streamlining reporting processes
Why Join Our Team?
As a division of Maxor National Pharmacy Services, we offer a culture that promotes teamwork where employees are valued as the Company's best asset. Competitive salary plus a great benefits package are available including:
- $750 individual, annual medical deductible
- $25 office visit copays
- Low biweekly premiums
- Company paid basic life/AD & D and Long-term disability insurance
- Rx, dental, vision, short-term disability, and FSA
- Employer-matched 401k Plan
- And more...
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities