Want to be a key individual to take our company’s capabilities to the next level? You will be responsible for the web application development and associated SQL programming for our next level of growth. You will have an opportunity to show off your understanding of ASP.NET and Angular while working with a highly motivated and collaborative group of peers (each with their own focus).
You will have a degree in an IT related subject with courses in programming, with work experience in programming and some database work and preferably some experience in Rx Claims Processing or other Healthcare environment.
Department: Data Informatics
Position Type: Full-Time
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Web Application Developers are required to work independently and as a team member. They are required to adhere to a typical development life cycle; analyzing, designing, implementing and testing solutions to requirements. Web Application developers must work with their colleagues to ensure successful testing and release of their implementations. Web Application Developers must understand the Business, as well as the technology and the processes used to support it.
- Design, write, unit test, and document web application code to successfully deliver secure, robust, transactional and service oriented architectures
- Understand complex business processes/applications with intent to enhance using current technology
- Develop/consume technical specifications, including mockups and data flow diagrams
- Responsible for the analysis, design, implementation and testing of solutions to Business requirements
- Problem solve any issues that occur with new implementations as well as the current code base
- Accountable for ensuring business requirements align with the intended technical solution and within enterprise standards
- Communicate and partner with Project Managers, Business Analyst and business leaders to deliver successful projects
- Provide expertise in developing data quality control standards to ensure reliable and timely downstream reporting solutions and models
- Support technical projects regarding risk, scope and delivery estimates
- Understanding and experience in a virtual environment on a SAN platform
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- BS Degree in Computer Science or equivalent discipline, and 4+ years of experience in Web Application design/development
- 2+ years database query development experience with SQL Server (preferably 2014/2016)
- Have an eye for visual layout, design, and CSS3
- Balanced Self-Starter and takes direction well. Workload will be based upon meeting project goals
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate with internal customers and capable of working with remote team members
- Communicates well both in IT and business terminologies
- Individual is able to balance multiple projects and smaller deliverables
- ASP.NET Core 3.0+, C# 8.0+ required
- General understanding of good UI/UX design required
- T-SQL is required
- Experience with GIT or comparable Source Control tools required
- jQuery and other frameworks a plus
- Developing and Consuming REST API’s required
- Experience with Telerik Controls, a plus
- Ticketing systems such as JIRA a plus
- Basic understanding of the SDLC process (Agile, Waterfall)
- Location: Overland Park, KS
- 4+ years of Professional IT experience
- Exhibiting compliant and ethical behavior in the performance of duties, including complying with all applicable federal and state laws and regulations and company policies and procedures
- Traveling, as needed
- Performing other job-related responsibilities, as required
We are transforming the pharmacy industry to create healthier lives through purposeful engagement across Pharmacy Benefit Management, Pharmacy Management, Specialty Pharmacy, 340B, Rebate and Formulary Management, and Pharmacies. We put people first and are committed to providing outstanding service across all aspects of our business. Our goal is to create flexible and innovative solutions filled with inspired possibilities.
Our team brings robust experience, diverse perspectives and passion from a nationwide team of 900+ professionals located in more than half of the US states.
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM?
Gateway offers a progressive culture that supports a work from home model, a "dress for your day" attire, and a collaborative, team oriented environment. We offer a comprehensive compensation & benefits package including:
- $750 individual, annual medical deductible, $25 office visit copays
- Low biweekly premiums
- Company paid basic life/AD&D, Short-term and Long-term disability insurance
- Rx, dental, vision, short-term disability, and FSA
- Employer-matched 401k Plan
- And more!
The innovative spirit at Gateway will transform the way you think about pharmacy & healthcare services. As we pave the way in a relentless commitment to positive health outcomes, it's never been a better time to be part of our team!
Gateway is an EEO / AA / M / F / Vets / Disability